find MHS on Facebook

Veterinary Expense Assistance Programs and Links

The following organizations provide assistance with general medical care for animals: 

Animal Care Foundation
for Hennepin County Residents Receiving Medical Assistance or Social Security Disability
(763) 529-5060

United Animal Nations Life-Line Grants
(providing grants to Rescue Organizations & pet owners throughouat the United States)
(916) 429-2457

(also provides assistance throughout the United States)

Donate to the Minnesota Humane Society now

Please donate online today. Your donation will help us save more lives!